There may be millions of things that you get to read about kitchens on the internet but kitchen decors and ideas mentioned by several writers generally expect you to spend a lot of dollars. However, if one would have been that multi-millionaire to afford different expensive stuff to make the kitchen appear prettier, he wouldn’t have been sitting on the internet for ideas since he could easily afford an interior designer. But if you are someone who can’t afford a designer and wish to ‘DIY’ (Do It Yourself) for your kitchen, all you need to do is follow these five ways to make your kitchen look prettier and spacious:
- Use wall hooks – Instead of setting your different stuff on the granite surface, use different wall hooks to hang spoons, spatulas, stirrers, etc. on the walls, neatly, so that the granite can be cleaned easily whenever your cooking is completed.
- Display your kitchen appliances – Instead of keeping your appliances inside boxes, it is better if you would display them at different places in your kitchen so that whenever someone comes to your kitchen, he gets amazed to see different appliances. If any one of them is damaged, search for a good Fallston Maryland appliance repair service provider and get your stuff working!
- Beautifully hang your aprons – What is the most important thing in a kitchen? You can never guess this but it is the apron that you use to protect your clothes. In fact, all the germs that you have on your clothes after taking a walk in the garden before entering into the kitchen, are avoided to jump or spread into your food while you are cooking. So why keep this protection thing inside the cupboard? You can always use a walk hook sticker to hang it on one of the kitchen walls and display it proudly. Get yourself a ‘Masterchef’ apron to motivate yourself to cook!
- Use wall hangings and decorative items – People tend to keep their kitchens very simple and plain, although women love to spend most of their times in cooking. However, if you really want your kitchen to look lavishly pretty, simply take the efforts to hang different decorative items or add some fresh appearing artificial flowers with a glass vase to make your kitchen look prettier. You can also use artificial fruits in a basket as decorative items.
- Keep real plants that can be used in cooking – How about planting coriander leaves or curry leaves and keeping these plants right around your kitchen windows? You can always pluck some fresh stuff from your plants when you need them, especially when you are planning to make something tempting and new. The best thing about such plants is that you can use the leaves anytime that you wish to, without having to run to the ...
So you have finally decided to beat the sun and heat and take off your swimming costumes from the wardrobe in order ...
By all probabilities, one has to be a millionaire in order to